Become a Fellow
Fellowship in The American Institute of Stress is available to health professionals and other qualified individuals with appropriate evidence of advanced education, research, training, skills or practical experience in a stress related area.
Annual dues as an AIS Fellow are $295. Dues for active military Service Members are $147.
- Hold a doctorate degree or special license
- Have been in practice or profession for 5 years
- Collaboration with International Professional Community
- Quarterly Research Roundup publication
- Invitation to Speakers Bureau
- Stress Specialist Certification and continuing education credits
- Access to members-only Mastermind/Discussion Groups
- Discount on annual online conference
- Subscription to quarterly magazine Contentment and Combat Stress
- Access to AIS research archives
- Media spokesperson opportunities
- Opportunity to contribute to magazines, blogs, and social media
- Membership certificate and use of FAIS designation
- Listing in membership directory
Once approved, pay your annual dues via the Paypal button below.