Original article written by Jonathan Halvorson for KUSI News
Dealing with stress isn’t quite funny but there are few techniques to help relieve it through humor.
Executive Director of the American Institute of Stress Heidi Hanna and Neuro-Humorist Karyn Buxman joined Good Morning San Diego to discuss the e-book “What’s So Funny About Stress”.
Techniques Hanna says to Try:
- Share a funny image with a friend every day via text message.
- Add a funny cartoon to your email signature.
- Create a funny playlist with videos you enjoy to watch during your morning and afternoon recharge break.
- Go on a walk and look for things to find funny.
- Find a funny podcast or YouTube channel to listen to each evening to reset your brain to relax
For more information click here.