Veteran Retreats: Immersion, Healing and Bonding in Community
In this issue:
- Intro to Military and Veterans Retreats
- Bridging the Gap Integrative Intensive Retreats for Military/Veterans and Their Primary Support Person
- Why Retreats?
- Retreat Outcomes: In Their Own Words
- The Impact on One Couple: A Life & Marriage Saved
- Lone Survivor Foundation Integrative Intensive Retreat (IIR) Model
- Program Evaluation of the Lone Survivor Foundation (LSF) Retreat Model for Veterans and Family Members with Symptoms of Psychological Trauma
- National Veterans Wellness and Healing Center: A Seven-Day Intensive Retreat Model for Veterans with Combat Stress & Their Families
The American Institute of Stress produces and distributes a variety of publications written to meet the various interests of our members and visitors. Subscribe to receive them direct to your inbox!