Become Certified by the American Institute of Stress
Certification is open to healthcare professionals, clinics, hospitals, institutes of higher learning, corporations and *products that demonstrate clear evidence of diligence and commitment in upholding the tenants of the AIS. Awarding of the AIS Seal, reflects your commitment to making truly significant strides toward providing individuals with stress reduction tools, training and techniques and a reduced stress environment in your workplace and/or that you have developed a product* that reduces stress levels and improves the health and quality of life for consumers. Our goal is to encourage corporations, consumer product manufacturers and individuals to adopt and incorporate more stress management techniques and science into daily life, the workplace and *products. As time goes on and advances in stress management become routine, we will re-evaluate our criteria and threshold to be even more demanding. We expect that advances in mainstream Stress Awareness efforts and education will ultimately be the end result, and that’s great news for all.
Train to become a certified AIS Stress Mastery Professional.
- Receive an advanced expertise in stress management
- Receive Stress Mastery Assessment and Training toolkit to use with your existing clients and promote to new ones
- Receive business development tools and support to expand your business
- Receive access to the latest research updates and best practices from leaders in the field
- Receive personalized coaching to build your own consistent Stress Mastery practice and optimize your own energy, health and performance
The Company or Organization’s stress reduction responsibility performance will be evaluated and graded against AIS Standards.
To evaluate a product, the AIS Certification Committee (ACC) reviews and verifies a wide range of data related to the product’s stress reducing impact and evaluates it against AIS Standards.
*Products — products and product categories are defined in the Certification Guidelines detailed below.
Contact us with any questions regarding certification.