- Are you ready to lead a less stressed, more enjoyable life? Take a quick online self-assessment and receive personalized feedback on your stress “risk” scores in the form of a one-page personal stress profile, followed by a detailed nine-page stress report and a 66-page Stress Mastery Guide and Workbook. Watch the video below to learn more about how the SMQ can help you master your stress.
- Sadly, most adults were never taught key principles and skills to handle stress well. In fact, in the pursuit of “success,” we’ve been rewarded for thoughts and behaviors that make it worse or compromise the very self-care we need to be strong. The result: way too much struggle, suffering, exhaustion, and even shame. Let’s not pass that legacy on to our kids!
- Humans are simply not built to manage the stressors of the 21st century. Now more than ever each of us needs to become our own expert in how to reduce stress when possible, and how to turn off the stress response when needed. In this interactive workshop, participants will learn to relate to and reach for music as a tool for self care, rather than education or entertainment.
- Can you actually succeed without stress? Many leaders consciously or unconsciously believe that if they want to be successful, their life has to be stressful. As passionate leaders worry about others more than themselves, they are at double the risk of stress leading to burnout, anxiety, depression, and physical problems.
- Trying to reduce stress can be incredibly frustrating, and we often end up feeling more stressed because our efforts aren’t working. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to respond to stress rather than merely reacting to it so you can go beyond reducing stress to replacing it with what you value.
- This webinar shows you how to use the power that you have to maintain a state of harmony and reduce the effects of stress with practical tips and an easy technique anyone can do. Learn to balance your nervous system, boost your immune system, and reset your stress.
- This webinar will highlight the impact stress has on healthcare professionals and their ability to function at their optimal level. We will review the mindset and behavior shifts required to implement sustainable stress management solutions.
- Navigate and manage crisis situations better. We have developed an easy, 6-step plan everyone at any age can do in any crisis moment that reduces their stress and increases their confidence in moving forward.
- Organizations have a responsibility to ensure their employees' mental and emotional health is protected. Over the last year, workforces have changed, and the top companies are making the adjustments necessary to keep individuals and teams psychologically safe.
- The physiological and psychological basis for better brain health built into our neurology is examined in simple video. It takes what we already know about brain health and updates those basics with new recent discoveries, putting more ability in our hands to manage our health.
- A virtual presentation to hear expert advice from Maya Nahra, founder of Nuuaria. Learn about the four types of habitual thinking that can steal peace and create stress.
- In this webinar, you will learn how our mind/consciousness turns on programs of stress. Why stress should not be our foe, but our friend? How can we break these programs and begin to harness the power and neurochemistry of stress to our advantage? How to trigger flow with simple techniques and strategies?
- This webinar includes the following talking points: - As life changes, we change - Drop expectations – reposition inwardly - Embrace reality as it is - Fight, Flight, Freeze – re-Flect (flexion) - Survival mode in moderation
- In this webinar you will learn how technology has changed how we live, work and communicate along with strategies to combat stress and increase focus.
Books & DVDs
- Mismatched: Your Brain Under Stress is a 6-part documentary featuring some of the world’s leading experts on stress. Their collective experience stretches from the first experiments done on the mind/body connection to the latest research into unravelling the unconscious mind. As entertaining as it is informative, Mismatched teaches us about what stress is and how to master it.Purchase and watch Mismatched today for just $24.95 or become a member of The American Institute of Stress for $95 and get Mismatched viewing access for FREE, along with The Body Electric: a documentary film to revolutionize the way we think about the human body, recorded webinars with the industry’s leading stress researchers and practitioners, A Personal Appraisal of Hans Selye and the Origin and Evolution of the American Institute of Stress ebook, and many more member benefits!Members, click here to watch for free.Individual Viewing $24.95Public Performance Rights – Perpetual License Public School, Veteran and Community Group Viewing. These institutional packages include Lesson Plans and Quizzes. $199.00College and Corporate Viewing These institutional packages include Lesson Plans and Quizzes. $499.00