You have selected the Diplomate membership level.
Applying to become a Diplomate of The American Institute of Stress is available to health professionals and other qualified individuals with appropriate evidence of advanced education, research, training, skills or practical experience in a stress related area.
- Certificate of membership suitable for framing
- Complimentary subscription to quarterly emagazine Health and Stress
- Automatic subscriptions to quarterly emagazines Contentment and Combat Stress
- Access to the complete AIS archives
- Name listed on AIS Member Roster
- Discounted registration for AIS Stress Congresses
- Discounted AIS Marketplace purchases
- Profile listing on AIS Who's Who directory
- Invited to join our Speaker's Bureau as an expert on your specialty
- Invited to join our media contact list as an expert in your specialty for print, online and broadcast media
- Educational programs you might have may be displayed in our Learning Center
- Permission to display AIS credentials and seal on your website, advertisements and correspondence
- Selected Diplomates and Fellows will be asked to join our Combat Stress and Daily Life Stress Boards
*Being an AIS Diplomate is a pre-requisite for being added to our Speakers Bureau and Media Contact list.
Diplomate Basic Requirements
- Hold a degree or healthcare license and have been in practice or profession for at least 3 years
The price for membership is $395.00 now.
Membership expires after 1 Year.
Do you have a discount code? Click here to enter your discount code.